Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2018

Springtime Wreath

Hello everyone, I have a floral project to share with you today, using some of the stamps from last month's TV shows on Hochanda.

I have created a wreath with a touch of Spring, by choosing pastel colours for the flowers. I created the project by first drawing a circle on a piece of card, and then stamped the blossom image from the Tranquility stamp set around the circle. I masked the images as I went along, and stamped an image from the Wisteria Lane stamp set, using first and second generation stamping.

I coloured the flowers and stems with Koh-i-Noor pencils, lengthening the branches to create a continuous wreath. I added a sentiment from the Loving Sentiments stamp set, and finally added some inking around the edge of the background, using Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I chose a coordinating dark green card to mat the background onto before adhering it to a large card blank.

Thanks for stopping by, xx


2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Brilliant work, love how you stretched the stamp to create this sweet wreath! Fab colouring too!

Evy Browning said...

I love the combination of colours you've used & the softness of the colours combined with the first & second generational stamping forming the skeleton of the framework with those branches. The co-ordinating matting & pink background ink shading really brings the whole composition together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...