Followers

Friday 10 November 2017

The Gift

Hello everyone, Chocolate Baroque are releasing a new stamp today, a very cute Christmas image drawn by the lovely Sue Page, called The Gift. This is great stand alone image which will be so useful for your cards this year, and can be used in so many ways, I have lots of ideas.

I have not had very long to play with the stamp yet, and so for my first project, I have simply stamped onto kraft card using dark brown Versafine Ink, and coloured the image with Polychromos pencils, adding a sentiment from The Gift of Christmas stamp set. To create the background, I stamped an ivy leaf from the New England Winter stamp set randomly over a larger piece of kraft card, using green Versafine Ink. I edged both pieces of card with Festive Berries Distress Ink, before matting onto a piece of olive green card.

I hope to bring you another project very soon using this lovely stamp image, because there is another idea buzzing around in my head. Time permitting, I will make it up and share it with you! Thanks for stopping by, xx


3 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

It's been a while since CB have had new stamps and this one does not disappoint in any way. You've made such a wonderful card with it too.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Judith, it's a gorgeous new image, and your colouring is fabulous, Kate x

Evy Browning said...

I love your traditional colour scheme & especially the way you echoed the leaves in the the focal image by creating an overall background pattern using the New England ivy leaf. The pale green card base picks up the green of the basket superbly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...