Followers

Thursday 24 December 2015

Happy Christmas

Hello everyone, I have a post over on the Design Team blog today, giving me another opportunity to work with the fabulous background stamps aired on the recent TV shows on the Craft Channel.

I have chosen to create a Christmas card for my final offering of the year, and hope that you will accept it as a card from me to you. I would like to thank you all for the lovely comments that you have left over the year on my posts, here and on the DT blog.

I have used the Studded Lattice cling mounted stamp to create the background, and added some poinsettias from the Joyful Christmas stamp set. The background card was a piece left over from another project, and I used Distress Paints to create the wrinkle free background. I stamped and embossed the poinsettias using a sparkly red embossing powder, and coloured them with Faber Castell aquarelle pencils.

I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas, and offer my good wishes for 2016. I hope that Santa brings you lots of crafting goodies, and that you have time to relax and enjoy the festive season, whatever you are doing. Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

1 comment:

Elaine said...

What a gorgeous card, such lovely colours and that lattice background stamp works a treat. Hope you are getting through all your Christmas Eve tasks at a rate of knots! Lots of love Elaine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...