Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2015

We've been collaberating again!

Hello everyone, Lesley and I have been crafting together again. We decided to make a couple of tags this time. We each made a background using the same colours, and then swapped them with each other. We made the tags on a recent craft day together, and it was great to be in the same place, as geographically, we live about 230 miles apart.

Here is a picture of our two tags side by side:

Apologies for the poor quality of the photo, but I knew that I wanted a photo of these before they went on their separate journeys, but it was a very speedy photo. The tag on the left is Lesley's tag, she coloured the tag and spritzed it with water before giving it to me. The tag on the right is mine. I sponged acrylic wax across the tag, which I heat set before I added the colour to the tag. We decided to use a colour palette of Squeezed Lemonade, Shabby Shutters and Dried Marigold for our backgrounds.

To complete Lesley's tag, I die cut two honeycomb fragments, and coloured them with the same colours before adhering them to the tag. I stamped a sentiment from the See Beauty clear stamp set onto the tag, and added some raindrops from The Seasonal Fragments stamp set. I stamped the Snake's Head Fritillary and some bees from the Honey Bee stamp set onto a sticky label, and coloured them with Polychromos pencils.

I hope that you will pop over to the Design Team blog to see what Lesley has done to my tag. Thanks for stopping by, xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...