Followers

Thursday 4 December 2014

Weekly Stills #5

Hello everyone, and welcome to another slice of Norfolk life. I have celebrated a Birthday this week, and so I have had lots of extra activities added into my normal comings and goings:

I was very lucky to receive some beautiful hand made cards from various crafty friends.

We visited a Christmas market in the Suffolk town of Bury St. Edmunds. It is held every year in and around the Abbey Gardens, and includes stalls from Germany, Italy and France. There is also an indoor Craft Fair, so there is lots to see:




Finally, just to show you that I am starting to prepare for Christmas now, I have made my mincemeat supplies. These will last me this year and next year as well. My MIL always has a jar or two, she makes mince pies for the old folks, apparently they like the alcohol content!
I'll be back next week with more tales to tell no doubt, as I am going away for the weekend with my Daughter. Take care and thanks for stopping by,





1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Your cake looks absolutely super - the flowers are just such a lovely detail. I bet it tasted brilliant. Your collection of hand made cards is impressive too. Aren't these old buildings gorgeous - I love being in their majestic presence. My favourite photo of all is the final one - those jars are so atmospheric & the contents wonderfully colourful.
Have a super weekend away.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...