4 pieces of Stampbord 2.5" x 3.5"
1 piece of mountboard 2.5" x 2.5"
A piece of patterned paper 3.5" x 10.5"
Butterfly Dreams stamp set
Archival Jet Black Ink
Seed beads on a string.
- Stamp the four pieces of Stampbord each with a different part of the large stamp from the stamp set, using Archival jet black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. (I found it easier to place the stampbord on the stamp, not the other way around).
- Colour the images using Brushos, mixing the powders in a palette using a water brush.
- Stick the patterned paper across the back of the Stampbord, overlapping the join slightly.
- Run a line of glue around the edge of the mountboard and slide it into the bottom of the pencil pot. Allow the glue to set.
- Run a line of glue along each outside corner and lay the seed beads on the glue, pulling the thread out slowly, to keep the seed beads nice and straight.