Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Baubles and Bows

Here's another sample using the great new Pears and Baubles stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. There is a fabulous background stamp, following on in the fragments tradition. This one is huge, and is made up of holly and mistletoe. I can see myself using it a lot this year.

I stamped the background stamp several times across the card with Versamark, and embossed the image with gold embossing powder. I coloured the background with Distress Inks, and then spritzed them with water, and a little bit of Perfect Pearls for a bit of shimmer. I stamped two baubles onto green pearlescent card with gold embossing powder, and cut these out. I added some flat backed adhesive pearls and some big blousy bows to finish.

Well, that has helped my Christmas card pile a little bit, and spurred me to make some more. I hope that I have given you a little bit of inspiration as well. Thanks for stopping by, xx



9 comments:

Aquarius said...

Love these baubles and as for the bows - wow.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Gorgeous baubles, and lovely colours. I love the background stamp it's very delicate and lacey looking.

Sue x

Paula (PEP) said...

Very striking with the blousy bows & gorgeously opulent using the gold. Love your use of the background stamp too.
Paula (PEP)

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous, Love it, have ordered the set :) Shirleyx

craftimamma said...

I love the colours you have used on here Judith and those baubles really are lovely. I meant to tell you I saw this card on one of the mag adverts for CB and thought 'That's my buddy's', lol!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Elaine said...

A beautiful card Judith. Lovely Christmassy colours and those bows add a fabulous touch. Elaine xxx

maria's knutselplezier said...

Love the image and I love the colours a lot!!! Great Christmascard!!!

Greetings
Maria

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Christmas card Judith. Suexxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely stunning, love the colour blending and the ribbon on the baubles
Lindsay xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...