Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sue's Forgotten Friday Contribution this week!


Hi Folks, here's a little something from Sue again. She's been making a box to put her tags in, for the Chocolate Baroque Alpha Tag swap. As you will have seen in my Forgotten Friday post, I'm making covers to put at each end of mine, and will put a large ring through the whole lot. It will be interesting to see what some of the other members come up with. Some may display them on a board, or hang them from some kind of stand, but it will be great to see the different display options as time goes on.

Sue has used  "lots of layers of DI stains & inks plus a Mica spray through a stencil.  Stamps were La Blanche for the letters and Crafty individuals for the butterflies both of these had been neglected and never inked. "

 
So thanks Sue for another fab contribution, the shimmer looks lovely on here. I don't own any La Blanche stamps, but I always stop and look at Craft Shows, because the images are lovely.

I'll be back on Friday with a post of my own for the coming week's FF, thanks for stopping by, xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Judith this is a temporary home for my tags and I will make a book for them. Suexxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful box Sue, even if it only temporary. I love the colours.

Sue x

Paula (PEP) said...

The letters are so apt for this & I love those colours. I've got my thinking cap on but haven't quite come up with anything yet.
Paula (PEP)

Aquarius said...

Good to see another idea for storing the tags - still thinking about mine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...