Followers

Monday 20 February 2012

A little bit of Pomp and Pageantry


Here's another IndigoBlu card that I made recently, using Flitterglu and gilding flakes. I've used the 'Pomp and Pageantry' stamp set, and the large 'Jack' stamp.

I wanted to use the typical red and blue, but to incorporate the gilding flakes, so they replace the white in my colour scheme. I have used gold embossing for the scrolls on the background.


I have masked the man and woman together, which I like to do, using Crimson red Versafine ink to stamp the images onto Kraft card. The flakes are so colourful, and you can really see them on the large flag.

I'll be posting a couple more samples this week hopefully in the run up to another TV show on Sunday 26th Feb. Don't forget to look out for my samples! Thanks for stopping by, xx

3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Definitely as your sentiment says - very English! Intrigued by your use of Kraft & VersaFine Crimson.
Paula (PEP)

Anonymous said...

Vry patriotic Judith great use of gilding flakes. Suexxx

Elaine said...

Really like the gilding on the Union Jack, it works really well Judith. A great design. Elaine xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...