Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Another Christmas Sample


Hi Folks, just hought I'd show you another sample that I'd made with some of the new stamps released over at Chocolate Baroque this week. This card uses stamps from the 'Peace on Earth' stamp set.

I used a piece of backing paper from the Season's Greetings CD mounted onto gold mirri card to start my card off, then stamped the main image, and the lanterns with Versamark, before embossing them with gold embossing powder. I coloured them with Ecoline inks. I put the lanterns onto chain across the top of the card, by adding jump rings through the top of each one.

I'll have another sample for you tomorrow, but in the meantime, don't forget to pop over to the Design Team Blog too, to see what the Design Team have been up to with these stamps as well. Thanks for stopping by, xx

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

Another gorgeous card - trying to decide which stamps I need

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Another stunning card Judith. I really don't need any more Christmas stamps but each year Glenda brings out such beautiful new ones, I just have to have them.

Sue x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Judith!

I've never thought about colouring with Ecolines, but as you've shown theres no reason why not.

Not too good at the moment but it'll pass. Hope you're well.

Love

Jill
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...