Followers

Monday 27 June 2011

Just to let you know

I've been having a bit of a clear out of some of my stamps. Locally, there are three American Air Force Bases, with a huge amount of personnel coming and going all of the time. They have a local website where you can put your items up for sale, free of charge, a bit like Ebay. Anyway, there is a link in my sidebar 'Items for Sale', where I have posted my stamps. I have three lots, Wood Mounted, Unmounted clear stamps, and Magnetic unmounted stamps. All huge collections. If you are interested, you can contact me via email, and I'll give you more details. I haven't put photographs on there, but I have taken photographs of them. Judith xx

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

Good luck with your sales - I just must not be tempted!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...