Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

A Forgotten Friday entry!

I had an entry for this week's Forgotten Friday post emailed to me today, by a friend of mine, Shirley. She is a fellow Chocolate Baroque Guild member It is lovely to see people joining in with my post, so I am delighted to post a picture of Shirley's card.

Shirley told me that she has probably had this stamp for about thirteen years now, so it really qualifies as a neglected item. She used it for a great niece's 4th or 5th birthday, and she is 18 now! Shirley has used lovely lilac and aqua tones to make this card, stamping on vellum to create her top layers.


It looks as though Shirley has taken the photograph with some plants in the background, giving a real summery feel to the picture.

I'll be posting again on Friday for this week's Forgotten Friday post, so why not start rummaging now, and maybe you can join in this week? Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

That's really pretty and delicate - nice to see someone else joining in.I reckon that stamp has to have been neglected for a record length of time!!

craftimamma said...

How light and airy this looks. Just perfect for a pretty little fairy and such lovely colours too. Well, I have plenty of much neglected stash but definitely nothing that old as I didn't discover rubber stamping until about 5 years ago, lol!

Well done Shirley, your card is lovely.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

This is really Fabulous Judith. Warm colours, beautiful and a nice fairy.
Gr. Marja

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a super card, lovely colours used for a fairy image. It's great that someone else has joined in with Forgotten Friday challenge.
Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...