Followers

Thursday 24 February 2011

Forgotten Friday Number 6

Hi folks, it's Friday again, and time to dig out your neglected stash again, to make something and play along with my weekly post. If you make a comment, post a link, and I'll pay a visit to your blog.
This week, I've been trawling through my embellishment baskets, and the stuff in here is seriously neglected! There's ten years worth of goodies stuffed in here; brads, chipboard pieces, buttons, all sorts of things. I got a packet of domino sized pieces of Stampbord out, and decided to use one of those.
I have chosen to use an unused stamp set this week, called 'Parfum de Paris' from Elusive Images. Hopefully this will be available again under the Chocolate Baroque label when the new Company starts up very shortly. I stamped the word 'amour' onto my coloured piece of Stampbord, and inked up a piece of card with Distress Inks, before stamping the large image in Vintage Sepia Versafine ink. I tore around the edges, and then inked those edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I used a Tim Holtz flourish die cut, and made a chiffon flower from my old chiffon scarves, another neglected item.



I added a flower from an old Primark necklace, and some very forgotten fibres were threaded through the tag at the top.
Thanks for stopping by today, Judith xx

6 comments:

Penni said...

Wow this is fabulous - I love it.

Hugs
Penni
x

G Peplow said...

Hello there, love your tag, I too have that stamp set, it's a real favourite, love the flower you've made with the chiffon scarf :0) xxx

craftimamma said...

Good morning my friend. Love the tag and I have that stamp set too. Totally neglected but much loved. Your colours as always are beautiful and the flower is scrummy. Good old Primarny, eh! I'm going to drop in there again tomorrow, as if I didn't have enough of their very useful trinkets already, lol!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Aquarius said...

That is a beautiful tag but I don't imagine it's made huge inroads into your stack of embellishments and the like!  I too have masses of 'stuff' to use up and when I look at some of it I do wonder why I bought it in the first place - what are we like??  Here is my contribution to the Forgotten Friday challenge this week

Unknown said...

I so wanted to join in with this today, but alas my body is conspiring against me LOL!!!

I've got that stamp set too and I know its one of Jo's faves.

Loving the tag and flower!

Love

Jill
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful tag Judith. My contribution is a bit different this week as I was a bit pressed for time.
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...