Followers

Wednesday 10 November 2010

WOYWW 75

Hi folks, another Wednesday, which means that it's time to wander around Blogland looking at other folks' crafty stash, and seeing what's on their desks. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then hop over to Julia's Blog to find out.


For those people who visit my blog regularly, (and this one is particularly for Phree), I have tidied my floor this week. It's a bit of a shock I know, but my legs weren't long enough to get over the piles that I had created to get in and out of the room. Something had to give! It took me a whole day, and I filled up two black bin bags of rubbish, mostly old boxes, and things that should have gone a loooong time ago. It seems really odd to be able to walk straight to my desk now, it won't last!
My rug is a bit old now, but it is purely to protect the lovely oak floor from getting scratched by my chair wheels.
On my desk this week, are a lot of MS punches, some tree stamps and a couple of canvases. I also have some other stamps sitting there that I bought at the NEC on Saturday from LOTV, and a Christmas Inkadinkado set, which I really liked too. There are some dies lurking there too from Whiff of joy, and a leafy set of Nesties, that I had wanted for ages, since I used my friend's Lesley's set earlier in the year. My usual cuppa is sitting there waiting to be drunk, lovely!


Anything else that you spot, and you need to know about, just ask! Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

14 comments:

jude said...

Love the sound of the new craft stash,it's great buying it but worst bit finding place for it when you get them home..lol.
Have great wednesday
hugs judex

craftimamma said...

Oh, you are a rotten tease my friend. I can't see which punches you bought and you know how much I love them even if I don't use them often enough, Lol!

Nice to see you're not breaking your neck over the piles of stuff ........... for a few days at least!

I spy your lovely CSQ project on the wall.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Aquarius said...

Gosh is it Wednesday again already?? You have done well on the floor clearing and tidying but if it is like mine it won't stay that way for long - I'm sure creative people can;t be really tidy.

Maria Moorhouse said...

Have fun messing the floor up again!x
Maria inkymits
#84 (i think)

Helen said...

Wow that floor is tidy! I daren't leave any cuppas near my workspace as I always knock them over!
Helen (No.83)

Anonymous said...

Lovely tidy floor, still can't believe how many punches are in that box on the floor, and you've been buying new ones too! Lol, if the shipping costs weren't so high I could make a fortune selling you lot MS punches from America!!!

Hugs
Brenda 90

Annie said...

Well done you on the tidy up. Bet you found lots you thought you had lost :-)
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

Well done - looks great, even if it is temporary! Aren't we different - the floor is the last place I use - too lazy to get up and bend over!

Chrissie said...

It's taking me a while to get around this week as we swanned off to London on Wednesday.
Congrats on the tidy-up, but you make me feel guilty as I'm doing a little high stepping at the moment!
Chrissie

Cardmaking Galore said...

And that big shot?! Mmm some lovely creations must be on their way

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a busy but very productive looking desk. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)

Mrs A. said...

I couldn't possibly throw old boxes out. Might come in use one day. Daren't show the floor under my desk. Iv'e hidden my stash from NEC just in case Hubby fals over it!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. Very nice, even for temporary.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

congratulations on your temporary neatness! i'm too early for this week's WOYWW but i just dropped by to say hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...