Followers

Thursday 8 July 2010

Nearly there

Well, we are safely back from our Center Parcs break at the weekend. We had lovely weather, which is probably a first. I didn't even take a coat, another first! We love going to Center Parcs, at any of the locations, walking through the woods, and enjoying the atmosphere. This was the view from our patio doors, and we saw plenty of wildlife to go with the view. There were lots of squirrels and birds. We get lots of both at home, but they are very tame at Center Parcs, as they are so used to people.



We had a relaxing time, but we enjoyed lots of activities while we were there too. The others went out onto the Lake a couple of times in canoes, we played crazy golf, went bowling, ate far too much, and generally had a good time. On Saturday morning, Terry and I met my blog friend Lesley, as she lives nearby, and we had a coffee and a natter. She and I even managed to pop into a local Craft Shop and make some purchases!



Since I've been home, I've been trying to finish my project for our blog Craft Stamping Quartet I'm a bit late finishing mine this time, which is a first for me, and I don't like being late. I was a bit under the weather last month, and it set me back a bit, plus we had our Retreat, and it was invigilating time of year with school exams, so all in all, June just flew by. However, I'm almost done now, hopefully, I'll be finished tomorrow. I thought that I'd show you a couple of sneaky peeks on here today to whet your appetite. I've been a bit selective with the photos that I've chosen, so as not to give too much away. It's no secret that I've gone with flowers and butterflies, and I have gone more dimensional than Jo and Lesley, using decoupage, and layers on my tags to add interest. Hopefully there is a twist that you will enjoy when you see the completed project. Thanks for looking, and don't forget to pop over to our shared blog to see Jo and Lesley's completed flag books, Judith xx

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

thanks for the sneaky peeks - I will look out for the finished article. Pleased to hear you had a lovely holiday.

craftimamma said...

It was great to see you last weekend Judith and I'm so glad the weekend as a whole did you all good and that our Notts weather was kind to you.

Love the sneaky peeks on here and can't wait to see the finished project. I can see you've used some of my favourite stamps.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

PS I've been back to the craft centre today with Mum and went and got the last bag of round and oval Stampbord, Yay.

Elaine said...

Judith
This looks really interesting - I can't wait to see the finished book - lovely warm colours you have chosen here.

I better get my finger out and finish mine asap!

Elaine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...