Followers

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Blog Candy Winner

The winner of the blog candy was Marianne! She was drawn by Ryan out of a hat, because as I said before, I don't do Mr. Linky. Congratulations Marianne, especially as you got in right at the last minute!!! Please email me asap with your address details at judith@tnjsmith.fsnet.co.uk and I will send your parcel off to you. If I do not receive a reply by Saturday, I will draw another winner. Thank you everyone else for your response to the blog candy, and your kind wishes for Ryan, you are awesome. He is off for an ultrasound scan tomorrow, another step along the road to diagnosis.
I would be interested in swapping stamped images with other bloggers if anyone would like to get in touch. I had spoken to one person back in August, but circumstances overtook me, and we never got around to it. See my email address higher up this post, or send me a comment, and maybe we can sort something out. Judith x

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Judith
Love your blog, its so interesting and you have some lovely creations. I've become a follower so will be back to visit. I did e-mail you today so hope you got it. I'm so excited to win especially as there isn't a pic of everything so it will be wonderful to see exactly what I get. Thanks so much. Marianne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...