Followers

Monday 16 March 2009

Our trip to Italy



Juliet's Balcony.






Terry and I on The Rialto Bridge, Venice.





We went to Italy on Friday; Terry, (my husband), myself, Megan, Ryan, Megan's boyfriend Niall and Ryan's girlfriend Michelle. We stayed in Verona, and had a day trip to Venice on Saturday. We took the teenagers to see Juliet's balcony in Verona, so all in all, it was a romantic trip for them, ahhhh! Terry and I have been to Italy several times before, I speak Italian reasonably well, and enjoy practising the language. The weather was very good, and we had a really good time.




Views of Venice.

I have the new mask stamp sheets from Elusive Images, available at www.graphicus.co.uk and I am definitely feeling that I want to have a go at scrapbooking. I have never done any scrapbooking before, but I have reams of Venice pictures and these stamps, and the two are crying out to be put together. I may try some 8" x 8" pages first until I get braver, I'll see! I have some ideas in mind, so I'm going to give it a go, and I'll let you know how it goes! Judith x

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hope you'll post some pages or layouts from your Venice scrapbook as my Venice photos have not made it past the memory card so far and I need a nudge before I add to the collection with my second trip next weekend. Want to come as my interpreter?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...