Followers

Thursday 12 February 2009










Well, I'm not feeling so well this week, I've had a cold since November, yep, November. This week, it's got decidedly worse, and gone on my chest, so my asthma is playing up. My other half had to go to hospital yesterday for an investigation, which turned out to be less serious than we thought it might have been, but he needed looking after for a couple of days. Me not feeling well is a bit of an inconvenience. Roll on the spring and some warmer weather. I went to my local craft shop yesterday, Your Touch of Craft which offers the best tea and sympathy for miles around, it is in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, and run by Kay and Amanda,who taught me how to make jewellery. They gave me a cuppa and some cake while Terry was in hospital, and kept my mind on things craft related for a while. Thank you ladies you are good friends not just my teachers.



Here are some jewellery pics, I am a purple girl at heart, but I try to use other colours sometimes!

1 comment:

Lynne K said...

What lovely jewellery, Judith. I especially like the purple ones. (I love purple too!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...