Followers

Tuesday 24 February 2009






I haven't felt like whizzing about much with this asthma, but I needed to make two cards this week. One was a get well card for my sister-in-law who had had an operation, and one was a birthday card for another sister-in-law.






I also made some jewellery; I was asked to make a necklace to match a particularly blingey bracelet that I make in various colours, this was in black. I hadn't mad a necklace before, and was mindful of cost to the customer, so have kept the necklace part relatively simple.

5 comments:

craftimamma said...

Wow Judith, it's lovely. Glad you're happy with it now.

The cards are pretty scrummy too along with necklace.

I've left the comment quickly but I'm going back for a longer browse of the blog.

Lesley

craftimamma said...

Just read your previous post and forgot to say sorry you've been feeling under the weather.

However, if it makes you feel any better (Lol) I'm still waiting for my collage stamps and it's driving me mad looking at all these lovely examples, your's included.

Aquarius said...

Two very pretty cards - I see you've fallen for the new stamps as well!! There are so many stamps on the plates for all occasions.

Val W

Anonymous said...

Love the cards! And I love the pic right at the bottom of the page - Buzz with the Guild newsletter, brilliant!

Glenda

Rosietoes said...

Wow! these cards are sensational. I love what you have done with these stamps and the delicious colours you have used. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...