Followers

Friday 20 February 2009

Half-term week. I'm still feeling rotten with this asthma, I don't normally suffer with it too much, so it's knocked me for six this time. I've been running about with the kids too, Megan has had two job interviews, to keep her busy until she starts Uni in September. Ryan has his social life with his girlfriend to maintain, and he can't drive yet, Grrrr! So, I haven't had much of a rest. I'm waiting for a VIP, (very important package) to arrive- some new stamps from Graphicus. It's very frustrating as some of the other Guild members have been posting samples of their work with these stamps on their blogs and on the Guild Group site. I just have to be patient, my time will come.













Instead, I've been making jewellery, and eyeing up the blog candy that's out there. No new pictures I'm afraid, just some of the house, the cat, and the garden.

The house is called Poppy Cottage, and is set in a lovely old garden with mature fruit trees and an out building called THE OLD MALTINGS. In Autumn the leaves turn red, it's just beautiful.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Can I come and live at The Old Maltings? It looks idyllic. I'll bring my craft stash and beaver away contentedly. You'll never know I'm there!

Kathryn said...

Hey is there room for me to.... I dont eat much and I will do dishes!

judith@poppy cottage said...

Maybe I'll have to turn it into a craft retreat! x

craftimamma said...

What a great idea Judith. Can I join in? Jo's already my crafting buddy and I keep up to date with Kath's blog.

Seeing as I'm the oldest (by a long way), I could keep the youngsters in line. Tee! Hee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...